- Whole wheat English muffins
- 4 eggs
- Fresh chives
- House smoked bacon
- Turkey sausage patties
- Homemade aioli
- In a pan over medium heat, cook the bacon. After cooking a few strips, drain out the grease because it may get a puddle of grease in the pan, which is a bit too greasy. Set the cooked bacon aside.
- In a separate pan over medium heat, cook the turkey sausage patties. Make sure to cover the pan with a lid and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Toast the English muffins in a toaster, oven or toaster oven.
- Meanwhile, on the same pan you cooked the bacon fry the eggs. Add the chopped fresh chives to the eggs, season with salt and pepper. By cooking the egg in the same pan as the bacon, it’ll add more flavor to the egg.
- Assemble the sandwiches. Add 1 tablespoon of chipotle aioli in the sandwich to add extra flavor. If you want, you may add cheese to the sandwich.