- 1 Cooked Octopus (I buy mine at the seafood department of my market)
- 1 Packet of Imitation Crab
- 1-2 Avocado
- 4 Lemons
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1/2 Red Onion
- Handful Cilantro
- 5 Radishes
- 3 Whole Wheat Pitas (Recipe to Pitas chips can be found in my “Tuna Salad” Post)
1. Dice Tomato, onion, octopus, avocado, and radishes. Thinly chop cilantro and shred the crab with your fingers.
2. Mix all together. Season with lemon, salt, & pepper.
3. Eat with Tapatio or some type of hot sauce and pita chips.