4 Cups Rolled Oats
1/4 Cup RAW Pepitas (Pumpkin seeds)
1/4 Cup RAW Cashews
1/4 Cup RAW Sunflower seeds
1/4 Cup RAW Pistachios
* *Can substitute any nuts to any other RAW nuts**
1/4 Cup Golden Raisins
2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
2 Tablespoon Coconut Oil/ Grapeseed oil
2 Tablespoon Agave
2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 Tablespoon Honey (Vegan version: substitute with maple syrup)
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 300F
2. Mix all ingredients together besides the raisins, you will add raisins at the very end after it has baked in the oven.
3. Once all combined, spread evenly on a baking sheet lined with wax/ parchment paper.
4. Place in oven bake for 15-20 min
5. Take out of oven, let it cool for 5 min. Add raisins. Place in a glass container.
I love eating this as cereal with unsweetened almond milk, greek yogurt and acaí bowls! This recipe is the best in my opinion.
Hope you enjoy! Comment below if you try this out!